Disability living support and new living options in Archerfield
November 6, 2023
Pioneering in Disability Living Support, we constantly seek innovative improvements! Introducing our new housing style for NDIS participants in Archerfield, Brisbane, tailored for enhanced Disability Living Support.
Let’s explore what makes these new Aspire Hub homes special, who they have been created for and how we can help match you with your ideal NDIS property!
Unlocking independence: understanding disability living support
Living with a disability comes with unique challenges, but with the right support, you can lead a fulfilling life.
At Aspire Hub, our Disability Living Support encompasses a range of services designed to assist you to live your best life and reach your goals. From personal care to accessibility modifications, we tailor our support to your individual needs, to enhance your independence and quality of life.
Navigating new living options: Innovative NDIS homes in Archerfield
Archerfield is now home to exciting new living options created by Aspire Hub for people with disabilities!
You’ll find Aspire Hub’s innovative new supported accommodation at 9-11 Gladstone St, Archerfield.
Purpose-built for NDIS participants receiving in home and SIL supports, we’ve designed and created new spaces that prioritise and combine accessibility, community integration, and independence for clients.
These properties feature:
- 10 self-contained residences, each with its own bedroom, ensuite, living room and kitchenette
- Common kitchen and dining for social catchups
- Dedicated living quarters for carers
- Shared laundry
- Numerous courtyard spaces
- Located nearby to major roads and transport, shopping, health services and park
- Plenty of parking
Enjoy the privacy and independence of your own self-contained residence, with the option to socialise with your neighbours and make new friends in a range of common areas. It’s a win-win!
The homes are not only accessible, but designed to foster a sense of community. From wheelchair-friendly entrances to accessible features and smart home technologies, these living spaces are breaking barriers and setting a new standard in disability living support.
Why are communal spaces good for NDIS participants?
We created shared, communal spaces within our new Archerfield residences to ensure clients would enjoy a range of benefits!
Here are some of the key benefits of communal spaces:
- Social interaction: Communal spaces help to facilitate social interaction among residents, which helps to support mental and emotional well-being and reduce feelings of isolation
- Community support and sense of belonging: Shared spaces create a sense of community and opportunities for residents to support and lean on each other. In Aspire Hub’s Archerfield residences, the shared kitchen, dining and courtyard spaces are perfect for cooking and sharing a meal together or enjoying relaxation time with friends.
- Aspire Hub team supervision and assistance: Our trusted and experienced Aspire Hub team is on hand to monitor communal areas, ensuring the safety and well-being of residents. Whether you need a helping hand or significant support, we’re there for you.
NDIS supported accommodation that’s right for you
We have a range of purpose-built disability accommodation with vacancies across South East Queensland & Perth to suit your needs. Our service and support teams are personalised to your needs so you can rest assured that you’ll get the right support to live the life you choose. Want to enquire about NDIS accommodation with Aspire Hub today? Click here to get in touch.